- Ways to Give
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the 25th Annual Fordham Intellectual Property Law & Policy Conference.
SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Conference Registrations: A cost-efficient way for members of your firm to attend the Conference, and to bring friends/clients at a significantly reduced rate.
- Your Logo on our website: Visitors can click through from your logo to your own website.
- Networking: Invitation to receptions and to dinner, including an elegant event limited to sponsors and speakers.
- Participation: We encourage our sponsors to recommend topics and speakers for the Conference Program.
- Access to attendee data: Prior to the conference, sponsors receive spreadsheet with all attendees’ names and affiliations.
- Exclusive Events: Invitations to sponsor-only events both at the conference and throughout the year.
We offer two (2) distinct tiers of sponsorship and a variety of Signature Events.
Patron — $7,500 Patrons receive three registrations at no cost (speakers pay no fee, and do not count against registrations). Additional registrations are offered at 25% off of the individual rate.
Benefactor — $12,000 Benefactors receive ten registrations at no cost (speakers pay no fee, and do not count against registrations). Additional registrations are offered at 50% off of the individual rate. Benefactors may also provide us with a two-sided insert to include in the conference materials.
Signature Events and other special opportunities If you are interested in a higher level of visibility at the Conference, you can sponsor a breakfast, lunch, or other event. You may also sponsor amenities such as complimentary internet access and the flash drive (containing maps, the conference program, and related papers). For availability and pricing information, please contact Sandra Sherman.
We would be honored to add you to our list of sponsors and look forward to talking with you. If interested, please contact Sandra Sherman, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 476-2164.
Corporate and Foundation Partners
Make a difference!
The Fordham/Hansen IP Law Institute is dedicated to strengthening global IP Law and Policy. By supporting our mission through sponsorship, grants, corporate gifts and partnership options, you become an integral influence on the frontier of international IP law, policy and leadership. Funds are specific to supporting the Institute’s annual conference, visiting scholar program, lecture series and amicus briefs research.
One easy option!
Many employers offer a program to match employee contributions to charity. The Fordham/Hansen IP Law Institute is a 501 (C) (3) non-profit organization. Our IRS Tax ID number is: 27-109- 3680. Ask your Human Resources Department for Employee Giving information and mail appropriate forms to the address listed below.Fordham Law School, 150 West 62nd Street, Room 7-145, New York, New York 10023
QUESTIONS? Contact Sandra Sherman, Director of Development Director, at email@example.com or (646) 476-2164.