Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the 27th Annual Fordham Intellectual Property Law & Policy Conference.
- PLATINUM: The Platinum-level fee is $30,000.
- GOLD: The Gold-level fee is $20,000.
- BENEFACTORS: The Benefactor-level fee is $12,000.
- PATRONS: The Patron-level fee is $7,500.
- Registration Costs Savings:
- Platinum: Platinum sponsors receive 20 Conference registrations at no further cost. Additional registrations are available at a 50% discount off the regular registration fee.
- Gold: Gold sponsors receive 15 Conference registrations at no further cost. Additional registrations are available at a 50% discount off the regular registration fee.
- Benefactors: Benefactors receive 10 Conference registrations at no further cost. Additional registrations are available at a 50% discount off the regular registration fee.
- Patrons: Patrons receive 3 Conference registrations at no further cost. Additional registrations are available at a 25% discount off the regular registration fee.
- Conference Bag Insert: Platinum sponsors, gold sponsors and benefactors may include a two-sided insert in the Conference bag.
- Conference Networking: Invitation to our Wednesday Reception & Dinner for faculty and sponsors.
- Events: Invitations to events throughout the year, including roundtable lunches on timely IP topics.
- Signage: Logos appear on signage during the entire Conference.
- Recognition on the Conference website: Visitors can click through to your own website.
- Listing in Conference Booklet: You become part of the permanent record of the Conference since your firm’s name will be listed in our conference booklet which will be distributed amongst all participants.
SIGNATURE EVENTS AND EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES
In addition to the four levels of sponsorship, we offer other opportunities that provide sponsors with exclusive recognition – e.g., special signage, special mention on the website and program. All of these include sponsorship benefits at either Patron- or Benefactor-level, depending on the cost of the event or other opportunity. Some of these may already be subscribed as they are often in high demand. If you are interested, please inquire as soon as possible.
Evening Reception on April 25th: $25,000 (Benefactor-level benefits included)
Evening Reception on April 26th: $17,000 (Benefactor-level benefits included)
Reception and Dinner on April 24th: $25,000 (Benefactor-level benefits included)
Breakfasts: $9,500 each day (Patron-level benefits included, Benefactor-level benefits for additional $4,500)
Breaks: $14,000 for all four (Benefactor-level benefits included)
Lunches: $17,000 each (Benefactor-level benefits included)
Hospitality Suite: $9,500 (Patron-level benefits included, Benefactor-level benefits for additional $3,500)
Corporate and Foundation Partners
Make a difference!
The Fordham/Hansen IP Law Institute is dedicated to strengthening global IP Law and Policy. By supporting our mission through sponsorship, grants, corporate gifts and partnership options, you become an integral influence on the frontier of international IP law, policy and leadership. Funds are specific to supporting the Institute’s annual conference, podcast, lecture series, and amicus briefs research.
One easy option!
Many employers offer a program to match employee contributions to charity. The Fordham/Hansen IP Law Institute is a 501 (C) (3) non-profit organization. Our IRS Tax ID number is: 27-109-3680. Ask your Human Resources Department for Employee Giving information and mail appropriate forms to the address listed below.Fordham Law School, 150 West 62nd Street, Room 7-145, New York, New York 10023
QUESTIONS? Please contact Yuan Yuan Wang and Rilana Wenske at email@example.com or 212-636-7177.